Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My work is getting in the way of my blogging!

I'm sorry everyone really I am! It seems every time there is going to be a lull in the storm there comes another big wave of work to do. But I'll try and be better about blogging more often even when it's really heavy with work! Wish me luck!

But to make up for it I have a great recipe that I found on fellow blogger Heather's blog and decided to try. Plus you should definitely read her stuff she's great!

Easy Beef Stroganoff
Source: Heather of Heather Drive

Ingredients:
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 (12-16 oz.) package egg noodles
- 1 packet Lipton Beefy Onion Soup
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16 oz.) container of sour cream

Directions:
1. Start water to boil for noodles. In medium skillet, brown beef over medium-high heat.

2. Once beef is brown, add soup packet with enough water to moisten it. Mix well until soup mix is combined with beef.

3. When water is boiling, add egg noodles and cook according to package instructions. Once done, drain. Return noodles to pot and put back on stove over low heat.

4. Add beef/soup mixture to noodles. Add sour cream until creamy (we usually end up using the whole container). Stir until well combined and heated through. Serve immediately.

This is quick & easy and makes A LOT we had enough left over for one lunch & dinner the next night!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm glad you liked it! :)