Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Product Love: Cover Girl Lash Exact Eyelights Mascara



OK, usually I don't do this but I just had to tell you guys about this stuff. In early January I decided it was finally time to throw the old mascara away and buy a new tube. I usually go with Maybelline Full Lash but decided to try something new on a whim.

I was going to try the Almay eye color enhancing mascara but at almost $10 at Walmart I decided to walk the other way. So as I was perusing the aisles I found this and it was basically the same exact thing as the Almay mascara just $3 cheaper so I tossed it in my cart and decided to give it a whirl.

I brought it home and decided to use it that day. Let me tell ya I love this stuff! It really does "brighten your eyes" as they say on the package. Even with just the mascara on and nothing else I feel more made up and fresh than I did previously with a whole ton of gunk on my face.

J. even noticed a difference. That day he walked in and said "you look different, but good different. What is different? Are you wearing makeup?" I replied "yeah just not a whole lot like usual" and he said he liked it so that gives it even more kudos if the husband notices and likes it!

Anyways, as far as the product goes it doesn't clump and it comes in either waterproof or just regular non waterproof. I got the waterproof and I don't have any problem with raccoon eyes or anything it stays put all day long (and long into the night when I forget to take it off before going to bed) man if Hilary knew I said that she'd show me pictures of eyelash mites again and tell me creepy eyelash falling out stories.

So, in terms of a number rating I give this mascara a 9, and that's only because when I do take it off at night I kind of have to be a little generous with the eye makeup remover and work a little harder than usual to take it off but to me it's worth it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i should probably wear mascara more often, because my eyelashes are so pretty and long. i just like being a plain jane :)