Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Graduation, Marriage & Babies

I dont know about anyone else but there seems to be an outbreak of epedemic proportions of pregnancy these last few months. Every where I look there is another pregnant girl. I'm not saying that I don't like it I'm very happy for each and every one of them, but it's just crazy how many of my friends and friends of friends are popping out babies. Or maybe just the general population. OR it could have to do with the fact that I got to hold and snuggle the most beautiful little baby girl in the world on Monday. I wanted to take her home with me. Weighing in at a mere 5 pounds she was just breathtaking. I'd never held a newborn before (oh the curse of an only child & living far away from other family) and I swear I've said many times that I do not want children right now (and in my heart of hearts) I know that right now is not the time. But holding that little baby sure made me wanna throw everything out the window. I believe this is the start of my baby fever. Poor hubby.

Another thing I've noticed. Nearly all of my classmates from high school are graduating with degrees in a week. This my friends makes me feel somewhat behind. But I have nothing to complain about I FINALLY got what I wanted as far as getting accepted into the Radiography program and I'm married to the love of my life. No complaints. Just some things I'm noticing.

And lastly, oh marriage sweet sweet love. LOTS of those girls who are graduating are also getting engaged or their wedding dates are fast approaching. Once again CONGRATS to them! I had a TON of fun planning my wedding and I hope they do the same.

I don't know what this was really supposed to be about. I think these are just things I'm hyper aware of as of late. Sorry this post was kind of pointless.

2 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!! I'm sure J is going to love hearing about babies. hehe.

wofficerswife08 said...

but what he doesn't know is he is going to fall in love with miss kara too lol