Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Current Obsessions

I have recently become obsessed with some things I've come across...so here is a list...

1. Youtube makeup and hair tutorials! You can find out how to do just about anything you can think of on there! If you are looking for how to do Lauren Conrad from The Hills braided headband you can find it! If you want a natural look to wear everyday or how to pluck your eyebrows it's there! Check it out! I can't stop watching!

2. Pioneer Woman Holy Batman folks this woman is just pure awesomeness! She has taught me most if not all I know about photoshop and I've tried like 4 of her recipes and dang they are GOOD! Check her out too!

3. Photoshop once again holy batman! My pictures have gotten so much better since I learned how to do even just the basics with this program! I took some of our engagement photos that didn't turn out so great and made the AWESOME, wall worthy even!

4. Photoshop actions are pure genius! Especially free ones! I found a bunch on Coffee Shop Actions and Pioneer Woman offers two huge sets for FREE! Check them out!

5. Stripped shortbread cookies from the dollar tree. Best cheapo cookies I've ever had! I've gone through an entire package in 2 days!

Ok I'm done....TGIF tomorrow and HOPEFULLY some wedding pictures! YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those are some really good obsession!