Tuesday, March 3, 2009

February Revisted and New for March

I started making goals for myself in February when I saw Katie from Bower Power does this monthly and it seems to help her get things done. So here we go we're gonna see my progress but first if you don't remember these are the goals I made for myself for the month of February...

I started FLYlady with my bestie so I want to keep on going with that; having someone to do the challenge with me and keep me motivated is really helping.

Make a propetual birthday & anniversary calender (I have a lot of birthdays and anniversaries to keep up with)

Organize and clean out the closets & drawers of old clothes and donate them

Make a list of basic clothes that I do need and slowly accumulate those basics

Get all thank you cards written and sent out (I'm a horrible person)

Clean out the Ipod and update it with some new music

Run three times a week using Bryn's method


And here is how I did:

I started FLYlady with my bestie so I want to keep on going with that; having someone to do the challenge with me and keep me motivated is really helping.-FAILED (it just wasn't working out for us so we devised our own plan and it is going fabulously more on that later!)

Make a propetual birthday & anniversary calender (I have a lot of birthdays and anniversaries to keep up with)-FAILED ( I didn't even get as close to making a list of all the birthdays and anniversaries much less making the book for them!)

Organize and clean out the closets & drawers of old clothes and donate them- Half Failed (I organized the closet, not the drawers didn't donate anything but got as far as buying new hangers!)

Make a list of basic clothes that I do need and slowly accumulate those basics-FAILED ( I did look a lot though!)

Get all thank you cards written and sent out (I'm a horrible person)-SUCCEEDED (all one billion of them...okay not a billion but a lot of them!)

Clean out the Ipod and update it with some new music-SUCCEEDED (I cleaned it out and put a FEW new songs I'm still accumulating!)

Run three times a week using Bryn's method.-SUCCEEDED (I have ran 3 times a week for the past 4 weeks and I feel great!)

Now onto the goals for March

Keep moving forward with our *3H* program

Make a list of all birthdays and anniversaries that are important to us

Donate the clothes I hate

Make the list of basic clothing items I need

Buy atleast 2 items off that list

Try 4 new recipes


Let's see how far I get this month! As you can see I broke down some of the goals I failed last month thinking that if I made it something smaller that I may be able to actually succeed this time! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like some great goals :)