I made this last night for dinner. Once again as most of the recipes I try it was quick and easy, husband liked it so when it gets a man's two thumbs up then it definately goes into the keep file.
This is great for a weeknight meal, or could even be used as a side dish if you wanted. This recipe can go a million different ways. You can change the meat or the soup used, and the veggie.
1 tsp. of oil
1 1/2 cups of water
2 cups of white rice
1 lb. of boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
1 can of cream of mushroom soup
1 can of green peas drained
1/4 cup of parmesan cheese
Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Heat oil in pan on medium heat, cook and stir chicken until cooked.
2. Add in soup, water and peas and heat to boiling
3. Add in rice, cover and simmer for 5 minutes or until rice is tender
4. Add parmesan cheese heat until melted.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.