Monday, March 23, 2009

How I spent my spring break

The title sounds much like a paper you would write after coming back from spring break in fifth grade. But much like when I was in fifth grade I didn't do much for spring break for the first time in 3 whole years.

You see, it has been a tradition of mine (and usually my best friend) to go on a trip together every spring break since we started college in 05' we did this for 2 years straight first going to Myrtle Beach in 06' and then getting a group together and renting a huge chalet for a week in Gatlinburg in 07'. In 08' I came down to Alabama to visit with J which was a big step for me because I had never drove that far alone but I made it and came back to KY engaged.

But this year, I just couldn't think of anything I would want to do. Besides go see my best friend of course which wasn't really an option since she was in the process of trying to get a new job! Which she got so everybody congratulate her! YAY!

But what I did do was sit in front of my TV and try to learn to crochet while watching every episode of Friends from season 1-10 in consecutive order and watching every episode of The Hills to date.

By far the lamest spring break yet,but owell I guess that comes with the new territory of being an old married woman now.

Oh by the way! I totally suck at crochet, I can do the stitches but I just can't keep my lines straight! Anyone have any good pointers?

No comments: