Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Sassy Girl

OK here is something interesting for you. My roommate and fiance both have a huge crush on Elisha Cuthbert ever since they saw her in Girl Next Door I thought Girl Next Door was OK but not something I would watch numerous times as they have. So in their quest for their Elisha Cuthbert fix they found My Sassy Girl.

At first we were all like what in the hell because it's pretty random and weird, but as we (well I) continued to watch it got better and better. It is definitely a very sweet movie and shows that if it really is meant to be that person will find their way back to you. It is a quirky love story and a bit of a chick flick (which is probably why the guys didn't enjoy it much as I.)

So in my movie rating scale of 1-10: I give My Sassy Girl an 8 and that is just because of it's slow beginning.

Here is the trailer (it is out on DVD now) check it out for yourself!



PS: Don't tell the boys but I have a bit of a girl crush on Elisha! But that will just be our little secret! shh..

No comments: