Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Medicine Cabinet Revival

Our challenge for yesterday from Katie for the Fall Cleaning Challenge was to clean out the medicine cabinet & organize it.

Well I don't exactly have a medicine cabinet but we use the area under the sink to keep all of our toiletries and personal hygine products and medicines so I cleaned it out and boy did it need it!

Here is the before:

Yikes!

This is during & after organizing it into "his side" "her side" and "our side"


After all of this I still wasnt happy with the results so I ran to the dollar tree and picked up 3 white buckets to put stuff in and keep it from being so all over the place.
So this is the final product:


Not as pretty as some people's but it does it's job!

2 comments:

Laurel @ Ducks in a Row said...

Gotta love the bins!

Diane said...

Gotta love those baskets makes organizing soooo much easier. They are everywhere in my house.