Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Just Some Stuff I've Made

Hey all,

Well I have some time to actually blog and I'm quite excited about it, I find blogging kind of relaxing and a way to let go of the things that are stressing me out or worrying me. Another way I destress is by being creative so in the middle of my high stress summer I made a few things so I thought I would share them with all of you along with a few of my upcoming projects...

Enjoy!



First up my first crochet project just a simple pink clutch!



Next, my mini fat bottom bag



Next up, my sewing machine cover (& my first sewing project)



Lastly, my flat iron travel case

&& just for fun here are my two crochet projects of the moment



The Rachel Swing Jacket from Blueprint Crochet (I"m using cream rather than red & yellow)



& The big bow cardigan from Crochet Today, & I think I'll stick with the color scheme they used

Well thats all for now, I plan on sewing a lot more here in the next few weeks gearing up for christmas..& I plan on making myself a skirt

No comments: